Monday, May 30, 2005

Europe, early fall 1907


Europe, early fall 1907

No retreats, so no more deadlines until fall. If nobody objects, next turn deadline is Thursday, 8 PM EST. I'll try to post the results as fast as I can. In case someone objects, send a mail to me before the deadline, and I'll call for an automatic extension to the usual Sunday one. There's a chance that the judge himself unilateraly extends the deadline if he is überbusy again. (the extension request will be, thus, completely annonymus; no one but me will know who called it).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Egocr a ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse online . Only scommesse online !

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devo complimentarmi con te Egocr a per questo bellissimo blog! Veramente pieno di informazioni! Forse potrebbe interessarti dare un'occhiata al mio sito che contiene informazioni su scommesse ... se ti interessano scommesse è il sito che fa per te!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very nice post about the this post , Egocr a try to keep it up to date because it seems one of the few interesting blogs on the internet! I would like to tell you to visit my website that is about risultati scommesse . Only the best informations about risultati scommesse !

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Egocr a ! You built a really nice blog, congratulations! I would like to advise you my website about scommesse online . Only scommesse online !

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Egocr a for the post about this post . I wanted to know if you can put an eye on my new site that speaks about scommesse calcio and tell me what do you think about it. If you're interested in the scommesse calcio subject you cannot find anything better!

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Egocr a ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about this post . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse sportive click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse sportive !

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home